Saturday, December 23, 2006

Rowe, Rowe, Rowe my boat...

Well now! So I have finished my first week of employment at Rowe Inc. and boy am I excited!

I know it's still just the first week of work--I'm working part-time, Tues. - Thurs.--but wow is it ever great to be doing something constructive! I worked half a day on Friday so I could meet with the rest of the LA dept. and get work for next week. They had me work on a revised conceptual plan for a project we're working on that came back with some architectural revisions that required the landscape to change great deal. This week I'll be moving on to another conceptual project involving a local sports park. This is a new one, so I'll be doing much of the initial conceptual work.

Anyway, I hope everyone who's still popping in to read this [and even those that aren't] are having a good holiday!
All the best,
Shaun

No comments: