Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I am not a slutty cowboy...

Well, I've recently been inspired [by the fear that the dragging of my feet through yet another project might possibily alienate someone i care about] into busting my obsessive-compulsive, overly meticulous, easily side-tracked, ass on getting the room clean. I'm no longer obsessing over what old toys to stick up on eBay. Not looking up their relative net value to collectors. Not reading through old love letters. Not going through the photos of past trips.

I'm just.

Frickin'.

Cleaning.

Now don't get me wrong, the process is still slow. I DO have to take the time and sort through things so I'm not forced to do it at a later date. But it's not as slow as it has been. It also helps that I already had the vast majority of it done already. Anyway, that's all a lot of boring, blah-blah-blah, lameness that you don't want to hear...

On to the good stuff! Pictures of me in slutty [thanks mom!] and not-so-slutty cowboy hats [I found my old cowboy hat today!]. With tiaras!




Okay, so this one is obviously way too small... This is actually my hat. I got it on my first trip to Texas in... Uhh... 1987 or something like that. I was 9 I think. It was the only trip to Texas where I didn't break something of my aunt's. Ahh... Good times!











This hat is one of two that my mother owns. I believe she got it in Hawaii when the sun proved to be a bit too much, even in the winter. It looks better on me, than it does her. Also, I like making funny faces.













Best cowboy hat. EVER! The weight, texture, and flexibility are perfect! It's comfortable and fits far better than the other two. Do I care that it's pink and has a tiara? Hell. No.













I'm completely out of 'bull auction' t-shirts. So I figured that the shirt advertising my unicorn breeding program would be the next best thing for a slutty cowboy to be wearing...

2 comments:

Anne Trumble said...

i knew you weren't a cowboy,
but slutty???????................

Driftwood said...

hmmm... you know? that'd be a good name for one of those frontier saloon and boarding houses...

"ms. anne's"

i'd definitely stop in! haha!

but i wonder. is your apparent confusion in regards to me being slutty? or is it that i'm so amazing slutty that the statement just doesn't make sense?