Tuesday, October 31, 2006

What is the scariest thing you've ever seen?



Oh, there's been plenty of things. In the traditional sense of the word, I've got to go with anything that sick bastard, H.R.Giger produces. That man's "artwork" and the horrors it's engendered are nightmarish and disgusting. His damn xenomorphs from the Alien series are what haunt my nightmares.

However, most recently there's this political ad [and partisan politics in general] that's kept me up at night. The worst, was I was focused on the words and small print and didn't notice the actual graphics until almost the middle of the ad. Nothing's scarier than a rich, corporate, God-fearing, Bush loving, closet organizer manufacturer telling me that he knows what's best for me and the state of Michigan...

(From Consumating)

No comments: