Sunday, October 01, 2006

Random crazy picture Sunday...

A rather amazing rainbow that came out yesterday afternoon. It was actually a double rainbow and the inner rainbow was also faintly mirrored so that it went ROYGBIVIBGYOR.
Me and my sister's cat, Poopy Kitty. Well, that's what I call him. His actual name is Hobbes Gir. But he's usually called "Habu Dahby," because he's a bit of a terrorist, in his mannerisms. His full terrorist name is "Habu Dahby Pin-Pin Poohla Achmed-Yomomma-Jackson." My mother invariably has several other names which range from "Hobby Bobby" to "Hey Cat" depending on her mood...
My cat Lulu Ann on the left and Poopy Kitty on the right, fighting in their own curious way...
I'm very excited to be taking my picture with Poopy Kitty.
Even more excited to be actually holding my own cat...
Tree frog!
Poopy Kitty, sleeping underneath a pillow. After waking up about half an hour later, he proceeded to launch a random assortment of attacks upon my person, biting and wacking my arm, before retreating back to the saftey of the pillow... He's weird...
Me, sorta dressed up, and looking damn sexy!
Goofy grin...
Lula Ann HATES being picked up...

No comments: