Friday, September 29, 2006

It's that time of the year again...

I actually forgot all about it. With everything that's been going on with the move and clean up and life and whatnot, the last thing on my mind has been my impending birthday. But, it's fast approaching, and at 1:44am on October 1st, I will turn 28 years old.

And boy do I have a lot of grey hair! I blame the hundreds of all-nighters I pulled in studio. And the women in my life... Ooooh, those women... *shakes fist*

Here are some people with whom I share a birthday:

1903 Vladimir Horowitz
P i a n i s t

1920 Walter Matthau
A c t o r

1921 James Whitmore
A c t o r

1924 James Carter
P o l i c i t i a n / U . S . P r e s .

1924 William Rehnquist
J u s t i c e

1935 Julie Andrews
S i n g e r / A c t r e s s

1945 Rod Carew
A t h l e t e

1950 Randy Quaid
A c t o r

1962 Dale Hibbard [Doesn't have his own wiki...]
U n c l e

1968 Cindy Margolis
M o d e l

And here is me in my birthday suit. For some of you, this is going to be...

SHOCKING!!!

5 comments:

Anne Trumble said...

gasp.

Driftwood said...

Haha!

I hope that's a good "gasp"!

ange said...

Happy Birthday! My birthday is on the 4th...yeow!

Anonymous said...

Shaun let's see some meat here. PS Stay away from my desk.

Driftwood said...

You know you love it, big boy!