Friday, September 15, 2006

"You all, everybody!! You all, everybody!!!"


You scored as Charlie.
You're sweet, adorable and caring but with a bit of a bad habit.


Who is your "Lost" alter ego?
created with QuizFarm.com

The title quote for this post, from the lyrics to the fictional band Driveshaft's hit single, are actually from an episode of Donahue, the Flint, MI based talk show, when he visited Flint in the 80's after GM's first round of plant closings and layoffs. One of the audience members gets upset and addresses everyone as "You all, everybody!"

And, in other news, according to these scientifically accurate tests, my kinky turn on is biting, my mythical creature is the angel, I'm a romantic in bed, and I'm a nerdy girl. I guess 2 out of 4 ain't bad...

7 comments:

ange said...

So I'm guessing that you're actually a nerdy girl who's turned on by biting...am I right? :-)

Driftwood said...

Yeah, well, you're half right.

Anonymous said...

im a nerdy girl who likes biting too!

i didn't even see the first comment before i wrote that...haha.

Driftwood said...

Oh bother, this anonymous posting business is a dangerous thing!

I'm going to be wondering who that is for at least an hour and a half, plus another 10 - 20 minutes for each time I see it after this...

Driftwood said...

Okay, nevermind, I know who you are now!

Anne Trumble said...

I scored as Charlie too.
Are you and I twins? Ew. Weird.

Driftwood said...

Hmmmm... Interesting... Very, very interesting...

It may be weird, but I'm thankful you didn't score as Locke.