Friday, September 15, 2006

Mmmuuuwwahahaha!


Yes! I've finally succeeded in setting up a modem connection with my laptop.

No more hassling with an ancient desktop PC and monitor! [Well, the monitor is unfortunate, because it's one of the massive 21 inchers, but the resolution is crap.] Well, it's not really the computer's fault either. It's just old. And my sister's a bit of a virus protection Nazi. So much so, that for some reason, you can't even access hotmail. Or access vital pop up windows without a complicated set of advanced algebraic computations... Well, really all you've gotta do is hold down the key when you click something, but sometimes that doesn't work!

Okay, I should really be cleaning. Even though I've only got one box left to put stuff in. I'm basically saving all my Legos and my Star Wars stuff. I think I'll have my sister put everything else on eBay to be sold for approximately SIX BILLION DOLLARS!!!


Give or take about $5,999,999,800 or so...


Hahahaha! The cats are crazy tearing around through the house. Poopy Kitty skampers about playfully, while Lulu Ann swats, hisses, howls, and bats at him like the socially inept and neurologically damaged [but sexy!] feline that she is...

No comments: